Monday, January 26, 2009

Reflection Time...

I'm heading south again. I'll be heading straight for Belize this time. It's time to work and I'll probably be busting my ass. I've got some pretty big hurdles to clear but it does look doable.  I've got some friends on my side both here and in Belize.

My time here in Texas went way over. Not enough information gathering and planning on my part. I spent six weeks here and it was way toooooo lonnnngggggg. I got a lot done and had to get a lot done. I dealt with everything from medical issues to automotive issues. It's really fairly complex living on the road like this as a photographer. 

I did catch up with most all of my friends but spent Christmas alone. I think it's my fate. A price I pay for my freedom. Money well spent in my opinion. I did work a little while here and shot for Massage Heights Corporate. That one should be a great reference and sample online for me. Overall it was good but I don't think I'll spend more than a week here next time. Better planning will let me move in and out of the area just pass through San Antonio and Austin instead of getting stuck here.

Regards,

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment