Wednesday, July 23, 2008

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Today was a good day. I spent most of the day working on catching up with work. I processed the panoramas of Los Piscachios. Los Piscachios is the mountains immediately east of San Miguel de Allende. If you can get there, you’ll find beautiful Live Oak forest and fantastic vistas. The doctor takes a hike up there every Thursday. Here’s the link for panoramas of Los Piscachios.

Last night I reshot one of the rooms at Casa Schuck. Casa Schuck seems to always be ranked number one in Trip Advisor for San Miguel hotels. It’s pretty obvious to me why this is so. The service is freakishly good. The themed rooms are beautiful and unique but with the different types of light sources and colors are playing havoc with the white balance to shoot them. I think I’ll reshoot the Royal Room and the Yellow Room if I get a chance. I’ll post the pictures for everyone to see soon.
I also keep telling Liz that Ulysses’ basketball coach isn’t right in the head.

Apparently, coach had let the kids (12-17 years old) taste Michaladas. A Michalada is a beer with a hot sauce to spice it up. Now I am making the assumption that it’s the same in Mexico and the USA, teachers and coaches don’t feed booze in any form to youngsters and bone them in the ass. There seems to be a rumor going around that basketballs aren’t the only type of balls that coach likes to play with. Liz is starting her new job soon and should have more resources to get a Ulysses a coach that doesn’t want to play “hide the chorizo” with them after practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment