Tuesday, July 22, 2008

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Last night I discovered that the neighborhood kids have been trying to beat up Liz’s boy Ulysses. He’s been chased around the neighborhood literally for hours . He says that they just don’t like him now and “doesn’t know why”. What a pile of crap! He treats his mother pretty bad and I could see him doing the same to someone’s litter sister and pissing them off. For a thirteen year old boy, is he pretty immature or just becoming the man he will be for life. I could see someone wanting to kick his ass. That was worth a couple hours of drama.

I screwed the hell out of Liz this morning. Guess I’m just marking my territory. I’m back at Mario’s place now and working on catching up with the photos I’ve shot already. Here’s a link to a panorama that shows where I’ve been living for the last 7 weeks near San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato, Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment