Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico

Salsa class worked out good. Zamas is definitely a good place. I sat down with Mara while I was there and chatted a bit. The classes are all free and the instructors are great too. I’m learning a bit quicker now and I don’t feel quite as cumbersome. It’s kind of freaky how many really good looking women like to dance salsa. There was also some gay guy doing a pirouette on stage.

I’ve spent the last couple of days shooting Amansala here in Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico. It’s been difficult due to the wind and environment but it’s working. Melissa is the owner and she runs the famous “Bikini Boot Camp” at times. It’s seems that most of the women guests are from Europe so I’m seeing a lot of boobs. I like the environment. The food is awesome too!

Carla gave me a bit more of a run down on the word “Chilango”. She’s from Mexico City and not only is she stunningly beautiful but actually nice. I wonder if she drives like the rest of them. Carla says that Chilango is a misunderstood term. It was originally designated for an influx of outsiders that came to Mexico City long ago. I’d like to go out with her but I think she’s dating someone. Once again, another hot chick in Mexico that dances...

No comments:

Post a Comment