Monday, December 29, 2008

Austin, Texas: Star of India

Just got back from a great dinner at Star of India. It's one of the best places to eat in Austin, Texas. I'd recommend hitting this buffet if you're on the north end of Austin, Texas. The buffet costs $11.00 plus tax and tip. For those of you who know me better, you'd say that I'm only interested in the price and the quantity of food.

This is not the case... at least here. I've been eating here consistently for years now. The quality of the food is ALWAYS great.  The Austin Chronicle agrees with me. They award the best restaurants every year. Star of India has gotten their awards before.

If you get on MOPAC going north of downtown Austin, go about 10 miles and turn right on Anderson Lane. Look for the restaurant on the north (lefte side) of the street abouth 1/2 mile from your turn. It's a buffet every day for lunch and dinner. The food is phenomenal. You won't be dissapointed.

Regards,

Ben

www.esotericvision.com

1 comment: