Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back in Texas...


I've been back in Austin, Texas for a bit over a week now. I don't like cold weather. Everyone I've known to go south always said horrible things about the hot season in Central America but I find it much more bearable than freezing conditions.

Yesterday I met one of my friends Bret Franson at Reimer's Ranch for some climbing. I met a whole new crew and it was refreshing. I didn't climb because I didn't have an interest but did take a few shots. I was waiting for some good old fashioned drama like someone cratering. Never happened. The shot above is really the hippie climbing next to us. Oh well.

The weather was actually warm yesterday. I broke out in a sweat a couple of times. This morning it's back to normal though. Cold. It was nice to hangout with this crew too. I was invited to head to Mexico with them over New Year's Eve. I think I'll do it. I've given up on meeting friends south of the border for Christmas. I'm waiting for my new camera to come in. I'll probably be here for awhile.

Regards,

Ben


No comments:

Post a Comment