Friday, February 6, 2009

Carrie is our little Belizean Martha Stewart...

Last night I was at casual dinner party at the Roberson's ranch just outside of San Ignacio. I guess someone in their family either runs or owns Running W brand meats. So, the dinner ended up being a picture perfect model of the Atkins diet. Actually, I guess that John (Carrie's father) cooked the ribeyes so he helped. I also chopped up some veggies with her brother Trey and Robert's wife whipped up a salad from scratch.



 I expected and was a little worried that everyone there would be under 21 which would have been a bit uncomfortable. Once again, I was wrong. I was firmly in the middle. Upper age being 75 and youngest being 18 or so. Nice eclectic mix of people too. 



Dinner was served and I got a Caesar Salad (home made dressing), a ribeye, and Carrie mix of meat and veggies wrapped in cabbage. She has an interesting family with some being of Lebanese descent, Belizean, and America. A very nice evening with some excellent conversation. Two thumbs up Carrie!




Regards,

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment