Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico

Last night I stayed up late drinking the Mescal that Mario gave me from his 20 gallon or so stash. He doesn’t even drink. He just keeps it for parties and friends. The stars were shining we had a nice cool breeze right off the water. I was half heartedly waiting for the turtles to drag themselves ashore and lay eggs. Here’s a shot of the palms and stars above me. It really does describe why I’m here.

Right now I’m doing laundry. I finally found a place where I can do my own laundry and not feel financially raped. I’m paying $18.50 MXP to wash a small load and $15.50 MXP to dry for 15 minutes. I’ll l probably need to double the time for the dryer.
The rest of the day went pretty good. Sergio at Paplana Playa backed out on me but Hidden World Cenote confirmed. I put out the rest of the quotes. It looks like I’m going to have to really plan ahead with expenses and shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment