Friday, October 24, 2008

San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize: Coco Locos

This is one little place I'd definately recommend for any thirsty beach cruiser. I wandered here while looking for photography assignments and met Linda the owner. She has a little bar on the beach where you can wade in and cool off in the poolside bar or sit under the open air palapa. You'll find Linda's bubbly personality incredibly refreshing as she hands you a drink.

Do yourself a favor. As soon as you can head to the beach north of "the bridge" do so. It's just easier and much more scenic to walk along the beach. Linda's place is just north of "the bridge" in San Pedro. I think it's on the Bermuda Beach Resort property and within eye shot of the Reef Village. It's the first watering hole north of "the bridge". Believe me when I say that the woman has tons of good karma. I'll bet some will rub off on you.

www.cocolocosbz.com


Regards,

Ben

www.esotericvision.com

No comments:

Post a Comment